Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One down, one to go

All I keep thinking is tomorrow is my last chance - I need to have sex with one new person and it will be an even 10 for this year.


I'm also thinking ow, my hand hurts because I burned it making tea because I am an idiot. I was trying to get that last drop of hot water out of the kettle and I tipped it so far the lid of the kettle came off and, well, out came boiling water and steam onto my hand.

And the other day I was talking to Andon and he said I was easy to talk to and I told him about this song I've been writing and he asked about the lyrics so I sent them to him and he thinks they are wonderful so he is making the music for it and he kinda suggested we hang out tomorrow but nothing for sure and he hasn't been on-line all daaaaayyy and I want to know if I can hang out with him tomorrow because I really want to. Not just for sex. I don't even know if he likes me. But I hope he does.

And Ribsy came over and watched a movie with me. I don't really like him that much. He has gained some weight and has crazy wavy long blond hair and is shorter than I remember and he has this weird little laugh. And by the way he is acting i could tell he just wanted to do me and be done with it but all he got was a hug (I couldn't avoid it and it was weird long). I think the only reason I avoided anything else was because of my cold and constantly eating cough drops. He kept talking during the movie about stupid things and staring at me. Oh well. I kinda knew I didn't like him anyways. Now how to let him down gently?

Oh dear lord my hand hurts.

People probably think I'm crazy because I've been on facebook so much. But the reason is that is the only place I really talk to Andon. Why don't people use aim anymore? geez. Well, hopefully I'll do something cool for new years and you'll get a juicy post on the 1st. If not I am going to drink myself to oblivion and you will hear nothing.

No comments:

Fin?

Fin?