Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do I Look like a Slut?

So here is what I am thinking:
1. I am ok with the whole Scott thing. No one got hurt, it was fun, it was like a two/three week stand.

2. I have a high sex drive. One more guy I think makes it a round 10 this year. Why is that a goal in my mind?

3. This makes me a slut I think. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I am not crying in misery but I don't think I will be shouting it from roof tops either.

4. I have options.
Guy 1, Ribsy knows me through John and is a jobless pot head and a musician. He has been texting and IMing me a lot, and keeps asking to hang out. He is ok looking, I haven't seen him in person in a while.
Guy 2, found me randomly on facebook and asked me to go out sometime and hangout. Some of his pics are good, some not good. Could go either way. I forgot his name already.
Guy 3, Andon (!) from the party on the mountain. I started IMing him again tonight, oh my thoughts. He asked about the Scott thing and I said we had a mutual breakup because we realized it wouldn't work between us. And then we talked about music (!), foreign movies (!) and random things like shrooms (!). We have so much in common it is crazy. But enough different where it is interesting. He asked for my number and said we can hang out tomorrow (!).

Of course I will always have the option of looking for a sugar daddy on Craig's list.

But seriously, what to do. I have been pulling Ribsy on a string for a while and I pretty much told facebook guy 'whenever you are free hit me up', and I am seeing Andon tomorrow. Sex sex sex. Slut slut slut. I have no perception of when it is okay to have sex, how much is too much and when I am going too fast for these poor men. I think being upfront is my best option but I know if they think I am a slut it won't be good, but I don't know why. I don't care much about facebook guy but Ribsy could be a nice friends with benefits and then of course Andon would be a great fun dating thing but I don't want anything serious. ho hum. Oh and today I saw that guy Elusive and I just waved and went on my way - I was doing all my holiday shopping in two hours (I have mad skills). When I saw him I thought in my head 'I still haven't taken a shower since I had sex with you yesterday', and then I realized I sounded creepy. I am getting in the shower right now.

And I seriously need to stock up on condoms, I used my last one. I know what I want for x-mas...actually, a new vibrator would be good too.


Oh, and I've been thinking about the whole anonymous thing. I think the reason I am not more careful is because I don't care that much, and the reason I am careful at all is because people are judgey. At least if they find this site and read it I can call them pervs.

No comments:

Fin?

Fin?