Thursday, May 28, 2009

Every begining is an end

We are somewhere over the world, it is very dark. I can't seem to sleep, which is annoying. The plane is dark and so is the sky outside of the window. There is a little boy and his parents in the seats in front of me - reminds me of my brother Dean. I shouldn't be homesick already! Just finding my way through the airport was intimidating. I wonder what London will be like when we land. I hope it is not rainy or cold. It was hot at home. My mom drove me and one of her sponsees was in the back seat blathering about the bible and how she had found Jesus.
The chick sitting next to me has her headphones loud enough where I can hear the music clearly, and it's not very good music. The funny thing is that everyone on the plane seems to be British. British airways is super nice by the way, they don't charge extra for anything and give you blankets and pillows and food - even free booze! And there is a screen for each person where you can pick what you want to watch; like movies, shows, music stations. It is like having a T.V. on the plane, but for each person. I didn't have to eat what i packed and the Steward suggested some wine to help me sleep. I dozed a little but my head hurt so I've just been writing in here.
I've been taking pictures of everything. It is so exciting; I'm a little nervous and very calm. I am debating jumping over the two people next to me to get to the overhead compartment so i can have some advil pm, but I am not sure if that's allowed...

No comments:

Fin?

Fin?