Sunday, May 31, 2009

I get laid in London (twice!)

I actually wrote this mostly in Spanish, because that is what I do when I am afraid someone will read my journal (and hey, none of my family can read Spanish). But here it is in English for you.

Last night I went to a Pub to drink some beer, all classic English whatever. I went in and the bartenders were busy because there was some kind of game and alot of drunk guys celebrating the game. I didn't even know what to order, I just was like "uh whatever seems good to you..." which is where bartenders give me the idiot look. The Bar maid was nice about it though and it was pretty good beer, and another bartender was pretty hot but I didn't say a word. I drank and I left. I decided to try another bar with less sports fans and a found one on the corner that seemed nice. It was kind of empty for such a big place. I found out later this is because the English drink early and the bars close early - unlike the US where no one goes out until 9 or 10. But anyways. I am almost alone and I sit at this giant table by myself and drink my beer because I feel super weird and I want to just go back to the hostel and crawl in the covers and never come out.
Then a guy sits at my table. Then a girl and another guy and so on until in ten minutes the table is filled with laughing smiling people who all seem to know each other. One of the guys leans in and asks me what my screen name is. I am looking at him like he is a lunatic. He is medium height, dark hair, pale skin and right away I get the nerd vibe. I can't remember much more than that about how he looks. Turns out this Internet photography group meets here once a year and I happened to sit where they were planning on meeting. The nerds all 'know' each other from on-line but don't really realize I am not one of them, except the guy named Joe who talked to me. Some blond guy grabbed by butt and took some pictures of me and Joe. Joe talked to me all night.
An hour later everyone is clearing out and Joe offers to take me to another bar he thinks stays open a little later. He pays for a tube ride for us and we walk to it. He isn't super cute but he is really nice and super polite. When we get to the bar they are doing last calls and he gets me some hard cider, which I have never had before and I think it is wonderful. He is a pharmacist or something, he also likes Modest Mouse (my favorite band). No idea what else we talked about. He invites me back to his place for some wine.
I know that agreeing to go back is like saying yes I will have sex with you but I tell myself I can still change my mind. Somewhere on the walk he says or I realize that the tube is closed now and I'll have a harder time getting home if I go home before morning. So we get to his house and his roommate has friends over and they are drinking Rum in the living room and we say we will join them but we have water in the kitchen instead. I think he kisses me at this point and asks if I want to come to his room. I pause and look down, biting my lip. He is so nice I practically have to sleep with him. I say alright. We go up to his room.
It was good in the moment. We kind of mess around. It's funny at first because every time he wants to do something he asks permission. Like "would you mind if I put it there?" and if I say yes he says "cheers mate" and if I say no he says "fair enough". So the conversation goes something like:
"Can I kiss you there?"
"...sure"
"Cheers mate"
"would you mind if we..."
"I don't really want to"
"Fair enough, fair enough"
He can't seem to stop touching me. That is the best part - how much he wants me. Even when we agree to go to sleep he keeps spooning me, running his fingers over me, holding my breasts. It seems mildly comforting but I can't sleep. I'm still not on London time. I stay up all night. My head starts thinking too much and by the time I see the sun coming up I can't wait to get as far from there as possible, and take a shower. I don't think he slept much either because he was awake and he tells me he was too drunk to "give me a proper seeing to" the night before so we do it again. As I am getting dressed he caresses each part I am about to cover until I am fully clothed. He was just so sweet to the very end, it was almost sad. I assured him I could find my way back, and I left.
But the nearest tube station wasn't even open yet. So I walked a bunch until I found an open one and I was kind of flustered and creeped out because no one was on the streets and I couldn't figure out the machine to get a ticket. Some Janitor or something came and helped me. I felt horrible about sleeping with him and it felt like everyone knew. I finally got to the hostel and took a long hot shower and then slept, my wet hair dripping on my chest and clothes.
I woke up much later with the sun shining in. I walked half awake to the super market and got some chocolate mouse cake. I was just feeling crappy, like I seem to do after one night stands. I was just beating myself up in my head. Why did I sleep with him? Did I do it just to be polite? I mean, really? Did I have to get wasted every time I wanted sex? Was I desperate or did I just look for my worth in men? Bah. So I ate cake.
While I was eating, that hot Spanish guy was watching me. I laid on the bench outside and he sat at another table, watching me. When I went inside to wash my plate he was sitting in there so I started talking to him. He was from Argentina, he could speak ok English and had a really hot accent. He was giving me the eyes all over the place. After about ten minutes he asks me if I wanted to explore the garden with him (there is like nothing to explore, it's rocks). I said ok. We went outside and tucked behind the corner of the building. He asked where I had been on my trip and I pointed to the map in my journal, showed him where I was going. He pointed where he and his friends were going, all the top places for parties he said, except he didn't know the word for it.
He said something like "my partner and I are going to places for...how do you say it? good times?"
I laughed " your partner?"
"Does this not mean what I think it means?"
"Partner means, like, como novio" and I laughed again.
"oh, no" he smiled and leaned back. He was tall with dark wavy hair and a broad smile, "we are best of friends. I like girls." He smiled and look at me. I felt nervous.
He touched my hand. His hands were big, they swallowed up mine. It was like fire ran all through my body. He did that classic leaning in, "do you have a boyfriend?"
"no."
And then he kissed me. He had these soft full lips and one of his hands ran through my hair, pulling me closer. He had light brown skin and soft brown eyes. We made out on the side of the garden. His hand went up and down me. His other hand ran down my back and I let my hand trail from his neck, chest, torso, groin...
"do you want this?" he asked me in his accented English.
His cock was thick and hard.
"Do you want to come with me, in the showers?" He asks.
I smile and say yes. He holds my hand and we practically skip up towards the stairs. I am on the second floor but he is on the one of the top ones, we seem to go up forever. He meets his friend on the stair way but they speak too fast and I can't understand them. He goes in his room to get a condom and then we duck into the shower. The lights didn't work. The door closed and we were in this warm humid darkness.
He was intoxicating. He guided me without being forceful. He was such a good kisser. He kissed my breasts perfectly, touched all the right places. We couldn't really do it standing up because I am so short and he is so tall. I got on all fours and he was behind me.
"Harder." I said.
"¿Cómo?"
"Con más fuerza!"
He laughed and understood. Then I got on top and he grabbed my hips and said "suave, suuuaaaveeee, mas sueave" and made me go slower and deeper. It was more sensual than anything I have ever done before. He asked if I liked it better hard and I admitted yes and he laughed a little and said "ah, but I can do suave y hard" and he did. He grabbed my hips as we went faster and faster, harder and harder. The whole time he would reach up and touch my breasts and he kept kissing me.
He finished and apologized for it ending. I said something like "it's fine" and kissed him. I got up and we put on our clothes. I felt like every nerve ending was tingling. No O but that is the closet I have ever come with just sex. It was so hot in the shower my clothes stuck to me. He left first, then I left carrying my shoes.
He said something like "see you in the garden" but I'm not sure what he meant by it. I hope we meet up again. Heck, I'd do it in the garden if it's nighttime.
I was sober and it happened so easily. It is odd but for the first time I don't have the instant wave of shame and horrid feelings.Two guys in the same day but completely different feelings. I was praying to god about my sex life like five minutes before I noticed he was looking at me. Timing or what. I got to finish the job with my new little travel vibrator - the Jimmy Pocket Rocket.
Later Alligator.

No comments:

Fin?

Fin?