Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conversations

My mom is in the kitchen, and I am on the couch in the living room, in the new house there is no wall separating the two rooms so we watch each other.
"I do all this cleaning and your father never says a word."
"He cleans too mom."
"When? He does a load of laundry here and there."
"He does the dishes. I hear him at night when he goes to work."
"I hear you at night too missy; cooking dinner at 10 at night!"
"If I had a stove or fridge in my studio I would cook in there."
"Have you been looking on-line for one?"
"I don't have any money, I am in debt, remember?Lots of debt."
"You know, I hear you can make a bit of money showing your boobs on the Internet."
"WHAT? You want me to whore myself out?"
"Well, I'm just saying, do a little modeling...of your breasts."


This is how all conversations go in my house.


No comments:

Fin?

Fin?